In desperate need of help

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by edistar, Jul 29, 2008.

1. edistar

edistar New Member

Hey guys I finally was able to jailbreak my touch while having 2.0 software update on it and i pretty much was able to run cydia smoothly. And suddently two quick questions popped in my mind!!
    1) I find out that there is a NES application which runs the old nintendo games like in the old days one where you had to like blow so freakin hard into the game that you were pretty much suppphciated by the time you played. So basically what I was wondering is that is there a way to get the Gameboy advance games on my touch with the 2.0 update because I searched everywhere....nothing!!
    2) Ok last question, I was wondering that with a jailbroken ipod touch 2.0 update am i able to play iphysics at all and if I can how because this is probably the main reason I wanted to jailbreak my touch. Thanks
  2. tinyman392

tinyman392 Super Moderator Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 6
    Those haven't been ported to Firmware 2 yet. You'll have to wait until they are released.

Firmware 2 uses different frameworks than 1.1.5 or lower. No 1.1.5 or Lower applications will work with 2.0
  3. Wicked One 612

Wicked One 612 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
  4. Fehr

Fehr New Member

2.0 currently does NOT support gpsPhone...

Wait for Zodttd - He's currently working on it.... He should be done... Soon!!!!!
  5. gollyzila

gollyzila New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    u shouldnt have posted in this release forum. Even though those apps have been released u should have put this question in the emulators forum