[In-Depth Review] Asphalt 4- Elite Racing

Discussion in 'iTunes App Store Reviews' started by qasim, Nov 24, 2008.

1. qasim

qasim New Member

ASPHALT 4: ELITE RACING

Please Register or Log in to view images

This is my first review and i think its gonna be great:

-There are some screenshots below.. I was hoping for them to be on the webpage instead of people having to open them manually.
    -Anyways i have almost everything you need to know about the game.
    -The first one is the icon.
    -Then the second pic is when you open the game.
    -After that they show a brief introductory video.
    -Then its the loading screen; you can play the game in portrait or landscape. I prefer landscape.
    -There are five icons on the bottom screen: Race, Car, Map, Girl, Multi-Player.
    -Race is when you, race!
    -Then car is when you pick your car. You can unlock cars based on the level you are at (I'm at 94).
    -You can tune your car and change the engine, rims, color, etc.
    -You can pick your map and game mode. There are four game modes including cop chase, race, duel, or beat-em all.
    -There are 12 beautiful cities. You then get to pick your girl to help you in the race. lastly if you have a friend with you, and you have wi-fi, you can do multi-player with him/her.
    -Then you just select race and began your race.
    -So you have the nitro button, the speedometer, and the break. You also have the position you are in and the amount of nitro you have remaining. -You can get chased by cops by getting your "wanted" level high. You do that by giving other cars takedowns, by drifting, or jumping from roads.
    -The speed of the game is incredible. it's very fast.
    -You can get the dollar symbols or nitro symbols to increase your nitro or money.
    -You can click the option button to change sounds, or if you need help, or if you want to restart, or if you want to change your camera view (there are 4).
    -You can also change your way of playing. You can tilt the touch or phone left and right or forward to boost. You can use the little steering wheel on the screen, or tap left or right depending upon the direction you wish to go in.
    -Then once you've finished your race, you get to see the amount of money you got and if you unlocked a new map or car/bike; there are also bikes in this game.
    -That is a typical race. Now for the ratings:

-Gameplay- 5/5, the game really hooks me even if i don't feel like playing. I am very "into" the game.

-Graphics- 4/5, the graphics could be better, but hey it's an iPod, or a phone. They're great for that. Its not PS3 or 360, its more like PS1.

-Price- 5/5, worth THE EIGHT BUCKS.. (price drop)

-Overall 4.5/5, game is great, fun, and graphics are amazing.

-App Store Rating- 4/5, that's the rating on the app store.

-Hence, this game was great and i really enjoy it. I really recommend it to racing fans. It's a great price. Buy it. Thanks and i hope my review was helpful..

-By the way, please don't post any NEGATIVE comments; this is my FIRST review. So please critique me and tell me how i can do better reviews next time, just don't make fun of me... I spent a LOT of time in this review. I was hoping the pictures would be large and ON the webpage, rather then people having to click them one by one. Ah well. Thanks! =]

Attached Files:

2. murphmanny

murphmanny Banned

this has issues
    you go to manage attachments
    choose files
    upload

then they will be on here
  3. androprince

androprince New Member

Not to be an ass but how long has this game been out?
  4. qasim

qasim New Member

lol i know.. i just want to practice on the "old" games so i can get better at reviewing.. I'll be doing more reviews with more recent games, lol... sorry =]
    ------------------double post merged------------------
    thanks.. its good, not what i was hoping for.. i wanted it to be like how the person who reviewed cube had it lol.. but its ok
  5. faizan96

faizan96 New Member

not to be a douche but NFS & Ferrari GT are coming out in like a few weeks..... and this game has been out for like forever
  6. qasim

qasim New Member

aright i already heard that.. ur so dumb.. u r being a douche.. how about you read the other comment i posted. THIS IS A "TEST" REVIEW.. GOD.. I WANT TO SEE IF I CAN REVEIW GOOD SO STOP POSTING NEGATIVE COMMENTS.. it hurts my feelings lol =[ =[
  7. bgizzle

bgizzle Administrator Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 6
    It's good for a "warmup" and we look forward to your future reviews of newer games, which we might even feature on the front page

Please Register or Log in to view images

8. qasim

qasim New Member

oh thank you SO much bgizzle.. u are AMAZING.. lol.. when i saw there was a comment from you i got a bit scared lol.. well, you are very nice. thanks.. hopefully i will purchase an itunes gift card soon when nfs comes out and make a very detailed reveiw after about an hour or two of playing it. thanks..
  9. DSync

DSync New Member

This game crashes often. You'll find yourself restart your device every time you plan/want to play this game LOL.
  10. BaseballMVP755

BaseballMVP755 Banned

wow nice review, really shows a lot about the game, thanks

i agree though, it crashes a lot.. i suggest u just reboot by holding home and power for 8 sec and turn it back on.. it will work