Improvement on backgrounder...IDEA

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by stryk3r, Dec 20, 2009.

1. stryk3r

stryk3r New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    ok guys, I know what backgrounder dose Well here is my Idea. I am not sure that this is even possible but. I was thinking There should be a minimize buton along with an exit button at the top of all apps just like your computer so you can choose If you want to exit, or put the app in the system tray.It would be even better If it had a restore down button and maximize but I know thats alittle far fecthed.
  2. tinyman392

tinyman392 Super Moderator Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 6
    An exit button on each app (On the SpringBoard) would be possible, I don't know where they would minimize to. An extra button in-app would not be easy to use. Put it on the springboard on each icon.
  3. stryk3r

stryk3r New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch

Please Register or Log in to view images

I am talking about somthing like this The minimize button would minimize the app to the system tray like backgrounder dose.
  4. JIMIneitor

JIMIneitor Banned

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    its possible but i dont see Apple implementing it, so it would have to be a Backgrounder, as your idea, improvement or another app
    and it would have to manage RAM veery well.

imagine playing NOVA, while youre waiting for a ******* to finish downloading, and youtube downloads a video, that would be a killer
  5. ChrisL

ChrisL Well-Known Member

You could check out Kirikae. It keeps a list of opened apps, you can close the ones you want. You can have a favorites list. It's pretty useful. The only thing it doesn't do is that minimize thing

And it's not an actual app, you can program a specific shortcut (double tap home, hold home, hold power button etc) to bring up the screen.
  6. tinyman392

tinyman392 Super Moderator Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 6
    I use proswitcher... Looks just like multiflow, but works soooo much better, plus it has the dock implimented.