Important Please Help Me

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 1.1.3 Discussions' started by lewislgm, Mar 20, 2008.

1. lewislgm

lewislgm New Member

ok well someone broke into my house the other night and stole my ipod touch right from my room and luckly the other day i found it out on the street safe and with only very very small damage but then i turned it on and did the slide to unlock and everything but after that nothing would open expept for the icons but you worent able to use them at all then i tried to restore my ipod and now i have a bunch of white words that say BSD root : md0, major 2, minor0 over and over and over before iit was stolen i used that ziphone thing and it ran the while letters across the screen but i tried to run that and it would not conecct to anythng please if you can possible help me please contact me at lewislgm@hotmail.com becasue im not able to get on ipod touch fans from the place were im going for a month thanks in advance if anyone can help or give advice on how to get my ipod touch working again
  2. Axis

Axis Super Moderator Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (White)
  3. therobinsonator

therobinsonator New Member

cant really help
    but wow
    f***in creepy
    in ur house wow
  4. lewislgm

lewislgm New Member

heyy man nope this dosent work for me its not connecting at all to anything any my ipod is jailbroken
  5. lewislgm

lewislgm New Member

yea i know man while we were sleeping also
  6. therobinsonator

lock and load my friend
    lol
  7. therobinsonator

sorry bout lang i suppose
  8. wow heavy sleepers if they can break in and out and steal an ipod. ya do restore or something. beats me no idea?
  9. lewislgm

lewislgm New Member

damn, thanks for ur time tho lol and yea i have a 7 bedroom house and yea my bed room is on other side of house lol but i really apprete ur time