import wallpaper from pc into customize's wallpapper categorie

Discussion in 'iOS Themes and Customization' started by Jus2lien, Jun 7, 2008.

1. Jus2lien

Jus2lien New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Hi !

I'm using customize 2.0 on my 1.1.4 touch to manage themes and everything works fine thanx to some of you.
    Now i've downloaded wallpapers manually with my PC and I'd want to use them.

Using Winscp (fine!), I'd want to import wallpapers from my pc (or my photo library in Ipod) to the wallpaper categorie in customize. How do you do that ?

And, other request, I've also downloaded the poldi1 wallpaper file set but when i try to load one of them I can't find a way to choose which one I load... It's always the first of the set that loads, how does it function ?

Thanx
    (sorry for my english I'm french)
  2. Jus2lien

Jus2lien New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Up !
    Where do you ssh a wallpaper.png into the ipod (using winscp) and how can I set it after in customize or smbprefs.
    any helper for that stuff ?
  3. deadfire55

deadfire55 Active Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    not sure about the first part but the second part go into customize images/ soundsthwn austen images then backround then select the backround photo
  4. Jus2lien

Jus2lien New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Sorry but I can't find a way to load a photo from a local photo gallery of my ipod touch with customize :
    The only categories in "wallpaper" are "lockscreen wallpaper" and "wallpaper" and they lead to customize's "available theme set" or "available file sets"...

my goal is to choose a wallpaper in one of my local photo gallery, and load it with customize 2.0. Anyone has an hint ?
  5. JRthaMac

JRthaMac New Member

I have customize 2.0 installed and also summerboard, what I do is after applying my theme I got to SMB prefs and put the "theme wallpeper" switch to the off position, basically turning off the wallpaper supplied with the theme and allowing you to choose any wallpaper you like from the photos you have loaded onto your ipod.

hop that helps.
  6. laz305

laz305 Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    yeah this is a major issue for me as well. I go into Customize and if i select a lockscreen wallpaper and a wallpaper only one will set. I can't set 2 different wallpapers.
  7. Nawaaz91

Nawaaz91 Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (White)
    i have a problem setting my own pictures as wallpapers...i've gotten two different wallpapers as lock screen and as the regular one, but everytime I import a file ( i rename as a xxxx.png) and it wont work.

What to do?

Also, s it necessary to install the other SMB even though its right in installer.