Import to music library without a computer/iTunes?

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by LegendaryXM90, Nov 28, 2009.

1. LegendaryXM90

LegendaryXM90 New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    My dad recently locked me out of his computer, so the only time I ever even have real access to iTunes is at a friend's house. So while I'm at home, trying to do anything computer related is pointless. I already figured out how to get music on my touch without the computer and I know how to access their raw file locations, but we're not gong to discuss that.

What I need to know is does an application like MewSeek Pro exist that can transfer raw mp3 files from wherever they may be on the iPod into the default music library and have them playable using the default music app?

If nothing exists, you don't know, or using iTunes is the only way, please don't be a smartass/jerk about it, and just kindly say there isn't a way. I've searched the forum for hours but I still haven't found any reliable information.

Any help is appreciated, and I apologize if asking this is against the rules or if this is in the wrong section. Thanks!
  2. Sunrisemoon

Sunrisemoon New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    There is currently no jailbreak app for that (to my knowledge). Though you can use a file system player like Pwnplayer lite.