Import CSV files or Live Contacts

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by sciamannikoo, Dec 27, 2007.

1. sciamannikoo

sciamannikoo New Member

Dec 25, 2007

I've found many guides and posts guiding how to import contacts from Outlook, Palm, etc., but nothing else.
    I don't have Outlook, Outlook Express or Palm, but I've a lot of contacts synchronized between my different accounts with Windows Live Contacts.
    I have Windows Vista, and Windows Live Contacts replaced the default Windows Contacts application.
    I can export contacts to a CSV files, if needed, but I can't find any trick to import them in my iPod touch.

Any help? I don't know how to develop applications for iPod Touch/iPhone, but I think that should be not so hard doing that for a developer. Therefore I'm quite surprised that there are no applications related to this issue.

Thanks in advance.

EDIT: Ok, nevermind. Going back to my home PC (I was in holiday when I wrote this message), I've realized that Live Contacts, ONLY in Vista, are handled like Windows Contacts. Therefore, iTunes is able to synchronize properly all my contacts, now.
  2. Unregistered

Unregistered Guest

If you have a gmail account (or I guess any e-mail) you can try importing your contacts to that account, and then they will be on your e-mail which you can then put on your ipod.