Immediate help needed! Boot Loop

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by mcdavid68, May 7, 2010.

1. mcdavid68

mcdavid68 Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    today in school i was playing with a somewht new app i got awhile go and never used. it was called activator i think its an app where u could asign certain motions to do certain things. i asigned holding the status bar to power off. to see if it worked i held down on the status bar. after a few seconds the screen flickered then the wheel came up and it turned off. i thought "oh hey this is cool" but then when i went to turn it back on to text my parents (who are out of town for the week) it came up with the apple symbol and doesn't turn on. i've tried several times to get it to turn on.

have plugged it into itunes while its turning on.
    plugged it into wall charger,
    and tried a program called iRecovery (couldn't get it to work)

please help
    ------------------double post merged------------------
    oh woah, just tried a third time while plugged in and i was able to get to the plug into itunes screen. anyone know a way to get out of this without restoring. if not can someone show me a guide, its not showing up in itunes, and i want to remain jailbroken i run a windows 7 asus.
  2. ripply

ripply Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Use iReb to get out of recovery mode. Or if you don't mind losing your stuff just restore to 3.1.3 and jailbreak with spirit
  3. mcdavid68

mcdavid68 Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    im trying to use ireb but it doesn't seem to work, i installed the lib thing and the iphone comes up with the restore icon but clicking on iphone 3g(s) and it just does nothing :/