IMANGI CONTEST – win up to $100!

Discussion in 'iTunes App Store Games & Apps' started by kshep, Sep 14, 2008.

1. kshep

kshep New Member

Hi all,

I’m excited to announce the first Imangi Contest! You can play on one Imangi board against the rest of the world to win up to $100 in iTunes Gift Certificates! Here are the details:

Awards:

• $100 iTunes Gift Certificate for 1st Place.
    • $50 iTunes Gift Certificate for 2nd Place.
    • $20 iTunes Gift Certificate for 3rd Place.
    • $10 iTunes Gift Certificate for 5 randomly chosen participants.

For more information on how to play and rules, go to the global high score list inside Imangi.

The challenge will be open for 2 weeks, September 14 to September 28, 2008, midnight PST.

If you don’t have Imangi yet, you can get it on the App Store for $3.99.

If you have not heard of it before, Imangi is an addictive original word game for the iPhone and iPod touch. For more information on the game, check out these reviews:

http://toucharcade.com/2008/07/23/imangis-unique-word-puzzler/
    http://arstechnica.com/journals/app...i-for-iphone-is-addicting-for-word-game-buffs

Enjoy the game! As always, we appreciate any feedback!

Keith
  2. bkram1

bkram1 Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    I've been interested in getting this game for a while but when I looked at it last time, for some reason I thought it would be really hard and frustrating. I am a big fan of word games like quordy, Is this similar? I think that I might purchase it soon so I can get in on the contest.

Are you considering having a sale any time soon?

Please Register or Log in to view images

Bkram1
  3. kshep

kshep New Member

Bkram,

Our players seem love the game. Check out some of the reviews on the store. Also, with the recent update, there are different gameplay modes that would appeal to different players:

There's a standard puzzle, which is all about squeezing in as many words as possible into one board.

There's also a speed game, which is more like Quordy - basically, create words and clear them off as fast as you can within a time limit.

The contest will be on a beginner board, so everyone should be able to get into the game, regardless of their skill level.

We're not considering a sale at this point.