Images for a small poem

Discussion in 'Graphics, Design, and Photography' started by SoBe, Jan 27, 2010.

1. SoBe

SoBe Banned

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Okay guys I had to type a poem that describes me and all that and just typed it in a word processor. Now i want to add images to it, but if for example i use openoffice to add an image, when i add it, it takes up too many lines and makes two pages. What i want to do is add or insert or paste three images, each nice and big and on the corners of the paper, while the poem is centered. If anybody knows how to do this please help me. And im on a slow internet connection so i dont want to download any program cause it'll take hours.
  2. berky93

berky93 New Member

well I've never used openoffice, but I know that in any other word processor that supports images you can resize and image by either clicking it to reveal the size handles in the corners or putting the cursor right in front of the image and pressing backspace to reveal the size handles. grab one of the handles and drag it inwards to resize the image.
  3. SoBe

SoBe Banned

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    well i want it to be a good size and in the word processor the image takes up one line. i wanted to like stamp it on or something like that
  4. taptaptouch

taptaptouch Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    you need to format the text wrapping, i dont know how to do this in open office though
  5. SoBe

SoBe Banned

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    how about microsoft office?
  6. taptaptouch

taptaptouch Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    In ms office, you go to format>wrapping and set it as tight
  7. sageDieu

sageDieu Banned

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Whenever I do stuff like that i just have Office show the picture toolbar, and then set text wrapping on the picture to put the picture behind text and then it lets you put the picture anywhere you want without affecting your text.
  8. SoBe

SoBe Banned

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    exactly what i was looking for. thanks sageDieu and everybody else i appreciate it.
  9. sageDieu

sageDieu Banned

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Welcome.