iMafia Questions???

Discussion in 'Social Game Friend Codes' started by metallikviper, Feb 13, 2009.

1. metallikviper

metallikviper New Member

Here are some questions. Thanks in advance for answers / suggestions.

1. Health - Does the amount of health you have actually influence your flights and/or quests that you complete? Like do you get more money from fights if you have a higher health. Also does it influence the payout you get when you complete a quest.

2. Stamina - Is the stamina number purely the time needed to rejuvenate before you can attack again or does it influence the outcome of the fights?

3. Attack/Defense(under Skill points allocation) - Is it just a random number used to calculate fight results or does it basically just add, for eg. 10 points in attack and 10 in defense for each mafia member that you own apart from the points from weapon, armor and vehicle?

You can add me as your friend.
    iMafia Name: metallikviper
  2. nouser

nouser Banned

i have another question:

Rocket Launcher 200.000 (up 2.500)
    A: 16 D:14 = 30

Sniper Rifle 600.000 (up 7.000)
    A: 25 D: 0 = 25

Can i say that the rocket launcher is better in fights and costs 1/3 of the Sniper Rifle, or did i missunderstood something?
  3. arberb

arberb New Member

Sniper Riffle is better if you have a large mob(30+ mobsters)
  4. badamsfx

badamsfx New Member

I'd love to know for sure but my sense of it is that your health level doesn't affect the fight outcome, only your attack and defense points and critical/evasion level. From what I can tell if you attack someone and win the fight you get about 1% of the losers money that is not in the bank. Again, I don't know for sure but my sense is that quest payouts are randomly generated between the max and min values of the quest. I have done quests at full health and gotten low payouts and vice versa.

I think you use up one stamina point per fight so it is only there to limit the number of fights you can get into. If you're a brawler you might want to raise your stamina level then.

Again I'm guessing but I think the attack/defense points just get added to the total of your other assets you bring to a fight. I wouldn't count on them getting multiplied by the number of mafia members you have, but that would be nice if it worked that way. I think the critical/evasion percent is a random number generator that can let you arbitrarily win a fight regardless of assets. I'm guessing if you have 25% critical/evasion you will win 25% of your fights. I'm curious what "critical" means. I get the message "you have made a critical strike" but it doesn't kill the guy. Oh, maybe I just figured this out. If you make a "critical" strike maybe that's the random number kicking in and forcing you to win. I sure wish the game company would spell all this out in a website.
  5. MurphyMfc

MurphyMfc Banned

Health is basically just your health, it does not influence the amount of payout you get in fights or quests. The amount of money you get from a fight is 1% of the enemys cash. For example if i killed someone with 500k, I would get 5k off them.

The stamina number is just needed to fight people.

I'm not sure about Attack/Defence but I think that all your attack gets added up from your weapons, vehicles, etc and half of the attack/defence stat. Same with defence.
  6. metallikviper

metallikviper New Member

Thank you guys for all your inputs.

Still trying to figure out if I should use my skill points towards Attack/Defense and Critical/Evasion or towards increasing Energy so I don't max out overnight.

P.S - I wish they had called it "Missions/Jobs" as to "Quests", makes me feel like I am playing WOW. It would be funny if Tony Soprano sent out "Big p*ssy" on quests.

Also you should lose money (if you have any) when you lose fights.
  7. badamsfx

badamsfx New Member

I'm trying to build up real estate as quickly as possible so I have stopped attacking people and I'm building up my defenses. On level ups I have been concentrating on Critical/Evasion and I'm disappointed with the results. My Critical/Evasion is 17.5% and the other night I got clobbered by a guy seven times in a row. If my theory about how Critical/Evasion works was right then one of those attacks should have failed. I'll keep concentrating on it but I'm concerned I'm wasting my skill points. Regarding energy, this is a little over the top but I figure out when my energy points will max out during the night then I set my alarm and do a couple of quick missions and go back to sleep. Not sure how long before the wife throws me out of the house.

Lol, totally agree on this. Quests are for the Holy Grail! Agreed again that you should lose money if you lose a fight that you pick. Also I wish when you are the defender in a fight it would let you know the same information that the attacker gets about what armaments were brought to the fight. That would be handy if you want to exact some revenge and have to beef up a bit.
  8. metallikviper

metallikviper New Member

I'm frustrated..

I am done assigning my skill points towards Critical/Evasion. I am at 20% right now. I am not keeping any logs, but the last 10 times I pulled of a critical, I ended up losing the fight, cos my enemy pulled off a evasion. The other thing that I have noticed was that I won a lot of fights in the initial levels and I leveled too soon. Now I am stuck with the big wigs with little or no defenses.

I was doing the whole setting the alarm and running "Quests", but then again I missed my bed 'cos the wife kicked me out. I am currently applying my skill points towards energy. I think 100/110 energy should be fine.
  9. wilddude503

wilddude503 New Member

All the top Mafia's use about 40+ Rocket Launchers, few brawlers use Snipers because of their large attack bonus

----------------
    Now playing: Mindless Self Indulgence - Get It Up
    via FoxyTunes

Incorrect.

I regret using points on ANYTHING apart from Energy. Im a Mog, but still.. quests is a major source of income to me, doing air smuggling can bring me in a max of around 120mill overnight! with my 130 Energy, such regrets wasting +20 on other random stats.

Oh my god, if i was you i would restart now. The max you lose when dieing is 100,000 , such a megre ammount. I ranked from lvl 1 to 16 in the first day? But now i have advantage over people will similar ranking but they have played longer. PROPERTY is where it is all at, i wake up each morning with 100mill + 130 energy = 200mill EASY. Thats Two more Island Resorts for me

Please Register or Log in to view images

Honestly, 100/110 is meh, go for 130 to maximize your profit

Please Register or Log in to view images

10. MurphyMfc

MurphyMfc Banned