iMafia is the best MMORPG APP! Review Inside!

Discussion in 'iTunes App Store Reviews' started by wohast, Jan 28, 2009.

1. wohast

wohast New Member

After trying both iMob and Mafia LIVE!, i finally gave iMafia a try.

It is by far the best mmorpg app available right now.

BOTH iMob and Mafia LIVE! are more about spamming your stupid family code all over the internet rather then playing the game. Seriously spamming your code all over the place to grind out your mob # or for 10k has CHINESE GRINDFEST mmorpg written all over it.

Not only this but iMob is full of people who used a glitch before the last update to lvl extremely fast and get insane amounts of money.

How can a game be fun when cheaters are the best players?

iMafia is FREE, has a very nice interface and plays out almost the exact same as the others. The leaderboard is full of LEGIT players who got to the top by actually PLAYING the game the way its supposed to be played.

Your mob doesnt consist of 10000 random people who entered a stupid code online...it consists of NPC's who you buy from the godfather with your in game $$. From what I can tell so far there is no items to buy where you have it use real life cash, so this is a TRUE free2play mmorpg.

The PvP is way better then any of the other games because it actually matters how big your(npc) mob is, what kinda gear you have and what your stats are.

The only thing that didn't appear to be working correctly 100% of the time was the fight feature. Every once inawhile all the people i would be able to fight would be dead or in the hospital so i couldnt fight anyone.

Don't waste your time on a game where spamming a code online is the only way to be good...play a game that is actually about playing the game.

I am a veteran mmorpg player...i've had decked out characters in WoW, AoC, emain DAoC, pre tram UO...and it is great to see a fun mmorpg to play on the iphone when you are bored at school/work, and if i had to pick one i would definitely pick iMafia.
  2. -tcq42-

-tcq42- Active Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    I don't get the hype over these games. You don't do anything but click buttons in menus. Now if it had actual graphical gameplay, I'd be a lot more interested.
  3. Nordini

Nordini Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Same as tcq. You guys really need to step back for a minute and realize you are playing a touch based game on a 3 inch ipod screen. Quite frankly, the mafia mmorpg apps are my least favorite on the ipod for that very reason. They aren't even fun.
  4. BerkleyJ

BerkleyJ Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    There not everyones bag-O-fun, I like them. And I've been saying imafia is way better than imob but no one listens.
  5. wohast

wohast New Member

they are fun when you are bored as sh*t at work/school.
    they are also fun if you like mmorpg's.
    this one particularly is nice because it is real life time based meaning you don't have to be glued to the ipod playing the game every second like World of Warcraft...again making it a great game for work/school boredom.

i've played mmorpg's forever. before Ultima Online all there was was text based mmorpgs because cpu technology at the time did not allow anything better. i've played enough mmo's to know that good graphics don't make the game.
  6. JayK-47

JayK-47 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    If you have problems with the fight system when u get to a higher lvl u wont have that problem anymore
  7. -tcq42-

-tcq42- Active Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Somebody needs to make a game called iGangsta. They need to modernize this sh*t, maybe then I'll be a little more interested.
  8. CryoSniper

CryoSniper New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    I've been playing Mafia for about 2 days and just downloaded imob about 2 hours ago, definitely digging Mafia way more than imob, but now I'll give iMafia a try. Hope it's as good as you say!
  9. neverover

neverover Member

Device:
    iPad 2 (White)
    i dont understand how to play this mafia game... its all just a menu, no game... can someone tell me what the hell am i doing with this game? and yes, im dumb, thank you. just help me on this. thanks

Please Register or Log in to view images

10. Rando112

Rando112 New Member

• Irrelevant/off-topic posts
    ADD me to get 10 000 extra money <>