I'm worried about doing this.

Discussion in 'iPod touch 1.1.x Jailbreak' started by LegacyStrike, Jan 2, 2008.

1. LegacyStrike

LegacyStrike New Member

Jan 2, 2008
    I've heard alot of probloms like it having little to no memory, freezing and needing to restore it or even not having it restore and having a f***ed iPod. What could I do to prevent these things?
  2. Nt1440

Nt1440 New Member

Nov 9, 2007
    first off theres nothing you can do that it wont restore, unless u physically damage it,

the running out of space issue is not really and issue persay, its just another step you have to go around in the jailbreaking process

and the ipod will freeze once in a while even not jailbroken, all gadgets have occasional kinks, turn it off and then back on and there u go

welcome to the forums and go out and jailbreak, u wont regret it
  3. plg6067

plg6067 New Member

Sep 22, 2007
    nt1440 beat me, so sorry about repeating some of the stuff he said
    If downgradeing or jailbreaking goes wrong you may have a problem and need to restore BUT for most people, problems don't happen. You wont loose any memory besides maybe 100mb or less(it depends on how much stuff you put on). Freezing and other problems can happen when your ipod is not jailbreaked. You wont f*** up your ipod, if you think you did I can help you fix it.
    Just follow directions closely and you should be alright.