I'm Weird.

Discussion in 'iOS Themes and Customization' started by m00t, Jun 18, 2009.

1. m00t

m00t Banned

I use themes a lot. Sure, I like the usual Glasklart and Eraser 2. But I always find myself switching back to the default Apple theme. Always. Can I have people's opinions on this? Am I weird? Are there others with me?

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. jhloa2

jhloa2 Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    I kindof prefer the default theme just because it's uniform
  3. deadfire55

deadfire55 Active Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    You are TOTALLY weird! The default theme is total junk. It's not uniform in any way! All the icons come from different developers with different artistic styles. If you want a really uniform theme I would go with Tenuis. It's got a bunch (2,500+) icons.
  4. sumaes

sumaes New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    i was the same way... but now i made the background a picture that i like.. something u can look at alot and not get bored of too quick

then i hid all the icons except for ipod

and use quickgold to find the rest

oh and i used iblanks to move the ipod icon out of the way of interesting parts of the picture
  5. naf456

naf456 Member

Device:
    iPad 2 (White)
    i Can't find a better theme then the Defualt theme. No matter how many icons a theme has, it'll never compare to the number of icons the defualt theme has. a Theme Looks complete Utter Junk with normal Default icons in it as well.
    one i do like though is the Black Neon one, i forgot whats it's called, but it's really good, and i wished there were more icons for it since the default one ruin it.