im waiting for Zagg I/S...

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by PaulK0512, Jan 20, 2009.

1. PaulK0512

PaulK0512 Banned

i got my ZAGG InvisibleSHEILD ordered last week (tuesday). i used a 50% off coupon so it was a fair deal for me..

I used to use the skins from the BSE(Best Skins Ever, Inc.). their service was great but the corner of the skin won't stick to the back of my iPod touch

Please Register or Log in to view images

So now im trying the InvisibleSHEILD from Zagg.

I ordered it with the free U.S. First-Class Mail and its still not home.

Does it usually take this long? (BSE only took 3 days to be delivered)
    P.S. Mine was shipped last Wednesday

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. joorowned

joorowned New Member

January 22nd will be exactly 2 weeks since I ordered it. If I dont get it then, im going to call/email them. I also picked free shipping btw.
  3. Firebird94

Firebird94 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Well I got mine tom at planet so I'm not sure how long zagg takes to ship it. But any free shipping Is bound to take a while.

P.s: the shield is so hard and frustarting to apply it's not funny. I tried to apply mine for two hours and ended up crumbling it up and putting it back in he case and not using it again.
  4. ZEvangelist

ZEvangelist New Member

Shipping doesn't usually take that long. During the trade shows at MacWorld and CES, we had a major influx in orders and our shipping got a little bogged down. We are now caught up and shipping orders in the time promised. You should be receiving your order in the next couple of days if you don't receive it today. I personally apologize for any delay, but we have now fixed our shipping woes and everything should ship in the time promised on our website from now on.

If you have any other questions, please feel free to email me directly at evangelist@zagg.com

-Chris