I'm tire of this....

Discussion in 'iTunes App Store Games & Apps' started by Dave C, Aug 22, 2008.

1. Dave C

Dave C New Member

I hope everyone else has noticed, but often, an app is either free or becomes free, and then a price is set, and poof, like magic, it's on the top of "paid apps".
    That's such garbage, and misleading. It should be illegal.
    Shouldn't it get reset when it changes from free to paid?

And while I'm on a rant, what's with all these garbage games (and apps) coming out?
    Are people really spending $.99 to $2.99 on all these crappy apps? They must be as they're coming out like they're going out of style....
  2. Aprosamurai

Aprosamurai Active Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    i agree i mean out of the great games and games ideas that could be ported over iPhone/iPod how did all the crappy ones get put on appstore
    ------------------double post merged------------------
    i agree i mean out of the great games and games ideas that could be ported over to iPhone/iPod how did all the crappy ones get put on appstore
    ------------------double post merged------------------
    my bad about double post
  3. Tatsu

Tatsu New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    I completely agree a few days ago i noticed Crapbo (Jirbo lol) released lite versions of their games after putting a price on their games, dropping the price, then charging for it again, now they made lite version. Do people seriously like their games? :\
  4. Teslanaut

Teslanaut Well-Known Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    Their Paper Football game is quite fun. And I think their Jirbo Arcade is still Free. Their games aren't that bad actually. Though you guys may not find it fun because you guys aren't into Kiddy games. There is a reason why they rate their games at, I think, ages 4+.
  5. Tatsu

Tatsu New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    That's probably why lol! But wow, those people who let their 4 years old play with their expensive devices sure have balls lol
  6. Teslanaut

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    My brother is 8 and he's quite well behaved and loves the games I put on my iPod Touch.

Whenever I buy a game, I always consider if he'll find it fun and if he'll learn something from it.
  7. Tatsu

Tatsu New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Thats cool

Please Register or Log in to view images

I think by age 8 you get to be responsible enough to even understand what expensive means, I just hope no 4 years olds are causing any trouble lol
  8. Asuraku

Asuraku Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    Im 17 and I downloaded Vay and Aurora faint because Im a sucker for RPG's and Strategy(even though it's childish). Papijump is free and I could play that all day as well.
  9. Teslanaut

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    You obviously underestimate 4 Year olds:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tSqUcrFJ498 (Technically, she is now 4 Years old because that video is from last year)
  10. *Soul~Of~iTouch*

*Soul~Of~iTouch* New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Yeah well, there's very few people in this world that's as good a brother as you and as a matter of fact, I've seen 15 year olds who still doesn't appreciate the true value of money...the "kids these days"...

@Teslanaut---Can't you appear online for just once in a millenia?