I'm thinking of unjailbreaking (and not asking for help)

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by holbikwolff10, Feb 5, 2009.

?

Should I un-jailbreak the iPod Touch?

Poll closed Feb 25, 2009.
  1. Yes

2 vote(s)
    25.0%
  2. NO!

6 vote(s)
    75.0%
  1. holbikwolff10

holbikwolff10 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    Guys, I've been thinking of un-jailbreaking my iPod Touch. Now listen to why:

1. Every time the update comes around, I want to just click "update" and watch it go. No, instead I'm on the QuickPwn site waiting for the update, then unjailbreaking, then updating, then rejailbreaking, then reinstalling apps. My only alternative is to spend hours on Google trying to find a good backup tool.

2. The only thing that I really want that I can get by jailbreaking is MXtube, and even that I barely use. I don't want WinterBoard, GBA, NES, cracked apps (they seem fake to me, I'd rather just pay for them), or much of anything else Jailbreaking offers.

Understand I'm not worried about it breaking or anything, so don't say "trust me, I've been jailbroken forever, I'm still fine" or anything like that.

So what do you guys think? Should I unjailbreak?

-EDIT-
    Case Closed. I'm unjailbreaking.
  2. thechungster

thechungster Super Moderator Emeritus

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Depends if you want to lose out on themes, emulators and some third party apps, I do because I prefer a themed iPod

Please Register or Log in to view images

3. sjleworthy

sjleworthy New Member

Device:
    iPad w/ 3G
    absolutely.

i un-jailbreaked when fw 2.1 came my way 2 or 3 months back. best thing i ever did. without it everything is easy, straight foreward, no hastle, and my ipod is cleaner, more simply organised and much more stable and faster.

i'm not into customisation or zillions of copied games, so no more jb for me. and i'm x10 happier

4. tat.zizzy

tat.zizzy Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    i just jailbroke yesterday and i have to admit...winterboard,nes and gba...these three are worth all the trouble!!

5. macfanboy

macfanboy New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    personaly, i loose too much if I unjailbreak...SBsettings, Winterboard, Dock, Stacks
    However I do wish it would be more stable,