I have a 2 week old iPhone 3G S. My iPhone was previously Jailbroken. However I had to take it to my local Apple Store to have a Genius test my iPhone's headset volume (cause I thought it was too low). So I restored my iPhone to 3.1 in iTunes, not knowing that you could not downgrade back, once you update to the 3.1 FW. So now I'm pretty much screwed. I can't jailbreak, and I have no choice but to wait until the DevTeam releases a 3.1 jailbreak. Now should I just have my iPhone exchanged for a new one-since 3G S' currently come with 3.0? That's what I'm thinking of doing, because I'm just afraid of two things: 1. It would take a LONG time for a 3.1 JB to be released. And 2. 3.1 would not be Jailbreakable. I can't make up my mind. Can I get some advice please? Thank you!