I'm stuck, what should I do?

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by killaone87, Jan 28, 2009.

1. killaone87

killaone87 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    ok I had a jailbroken ipod touch 16g worked fine 1.13 or .4 i dont remember but i got bored and installer wasnt fun anymore, and neither were the games i was playing so i restored and updated to 1.1.5, and updated itunes to v.8(stupid i know) so now im wondering what my options are, i guess i can pay the 10$ and get the apps legitly but i dont see any customization apps, and thats what i was really big on, prob my favorite part of a jailbroken ipod, so i was wondering what most of you would do in this situation? and help would be appreciated if you can point me in the right direction. thanks.
  2. jpga13

jpga13 Banned

Device:
    iPad 3
    Pay the money, jailbreak with Quickpwn, and have the best of both worlds. Winterboard in Cydia will customize all you need
  3. killaone87

killaone87 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    hmm I was thinking that, i just checked the tutorial seems pretty easy, but i would then not be able to use the legit app store correct? and also the tutorial says its only for the 1g ipod touch, im not sure which version mine is but i have had it for a while sorry for the noob questions its been a while, thanks.
  4. awal

awal Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (White)
    If you were on 1.1.x, you have a 1G. And you can still use the App Store along with the jailbroken apps.
  5. Kanye

Kanye Banned

if u have a jailbroken ipod, u can still use the app store.

1st gen ipods can be jailbroken, 2nd gens can't.

2nd gen ipod have external speakers and a rounded back. 1st gens dont.
  6. killaone87

killaone87 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    app store and jailbreak? that sounds like pure s3x, wow i really hope this works..thanks guys youre all and always were a big help. ill update you with the results =)
  7. khage123

khage123 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    just upgrade to 2.0 then 2.1, and jailbreak it, installer and cydia r better in the new versions. and dont bother paying 10$ for upgrading, you can do itself for free
  8. killaone87

killaone87 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    how can i update to 2.0-2.1 without paying? i havnt seen anything like that.
    ------------------double post merged------------------
    anyone?