im sick.. (rant)

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by damuttz, Jan 3, 2008.

1. damuttz

damuttz New Member

of people posting the same crap over & over again (kinda like van damme's movies) i remember before i got my ipod for christmas 2 weeks before i just read all over the forums about jailbreaking & when i got it everything happened so quickly. if i had i problem i searched through the forums before posting a new thread (last resort) i don't mind answering peoples questions, but you can save ours & your time by searching before posting, i know theres 100's of threads on this but i wish people could at least take the initiative to search.
  2. Wesche

Wesche New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Ok.... you are still a noob from seen how many posts you got.... you dont have an avatar, or a signature.......you cant go arround saying your sick of everyone... if there never was soemone posting the same thing... it wouldnt be a forum......
  3. skyline_-

skyline_- New Member

looks like I need to add a signature and avatar and spam some more for I won't be a noob.

Please Register or Log in to view images

4. jalalo

jalalo New Member

You said this in my topic which was actually asking something new, so I felt a little compelled to reply. I'll use the famous lettered outline system.

A) People always need help on stuff, especially now after so many people got a Touch for Christmas, so this will settle down in a little bit.
    B) That's what a forum is, 90% crap and maybe 2 good threads per page (in my experience).
    C) You don't have to keep reading it. As you said, you can search button out what you like.
    D) Van Damme's movies do suck. Hard.
  5. Danls92

Danls92 Super Moderator Emeritus Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    One thing that you need to accept is that people will post the same thing over and over, people will ask stupid questions, and people will post before searching.

It's just something that happens on forums. When I notice a topic that has been posted multiple times, I tell them to search, but I still help them out becuase if you just say "Use the Search Button," aren't you wasting just as much time?

Now I'm not saying that you do this, I'm just talking in general here. I hate the "I want a PSP emulator" threads just as much as everybody else, but you just have to ignore them.

It is unfair to judge somebody by the number of posts that they have. I almost wish that there weren't a post count, that way people would stop being so obsessed with them. There are plenty of people with under 100 posts that are more helpful than people with hundreds.

Try to focus more on how helpful a person is rather than how many posts they have.

And that's my little rant.
  6. pab277

pab277 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    if your sick of this forum, then go away, simple as that. You yourself contributed to the pointless threads by posting this one. I have heard this exact thing in every thread and you saying it will not make a difference
  7. Fachh

Fachh New Member

your a *** kill urself threadstarter
  8. damuttz

damuttz New Member

Umm...

yeah i agree with ya Danls92 i guess it was one of those days i was in a bad mood & i let it all out, me myself searched the forums i guess i treat it as a informational resource forum rather than a fast food restaurant, but with those 'i want the PSP emulator' its my choice whether to reply or not still i will help those who need it just with a little nudge of the search button. I shouldn't of made this thread my mistake *starts cryin* but thanks to those who do help (i still want to kill repeated requesters). PS: Fachh stop tryin to boost up your post count.
  9. bubs58

bubs58 Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Wesche does have a good point...