im not as satisfied with my ipod touch

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by royalblue, Aug 26, 2008.

1. royalblue

royalblue Banned

Device:
    iPhone
    as i would have been with an iphone. if i sold my ipod, my parents would think im crazy cause i got it like, a month ago, but if i wait till christmas, all the 2g iphones will be in sucko condish on ebay. and i can never afford iphone 3g unless i could unlock it, cause im stuck with tmobile for another year or so
  2. berky93

berky93 New Member

what functinon do you need that an ipod can provide that the iphone cant? (that wouldnt have originally caused you to get an iphone instead -obviously if you wanted a phone or gps capabilities youd have gotten an iphone in the first place.)
  3. royalblue

royalblue Banned

Device:
    iPhone
    I got an iPod cause I didn't want to wait to get an iPhone on eBay cause I need an unlocked one for tmobile but I need it for calling and texting and my phone just broke so I wish u had one more than ever LOL I don really care much about the gps I usually know where I'm headed but I also would love the camera an speaker I just got impatient

Please Register or Log in to view images

------------------double post merged------------------
    does anyone think i should sell/trade? i think it would be a good option for me
    i think im gonna. i have all the accessories included and the box, its in good condition except for normal scratches and a small dent on the back, and it has 2.0.2 and some paid apps, 16gb, how much is it worth? how much will a new iphone cost me?
  4. royalblue

royalblue Banned

Device:
    iPhone
    congratulations
    go advertise elsewhere