Im mad as hell and taking iphone back to tmobile

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by loop4444, Jul 1, 2009.

1. loop4444

loop4444 Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Well story goes like this. I buy brand new 3g in tmobile,come home all happy and day after i notice light leak on the left side. damn. everything else seemd to be fine atm,and as i look around the forums i see 80% of 3g phones have some kind of light leak,smaller,or bigger. so i though what the hell,everything else is fine ill just get over it,i really dont even see it couse i use the case. But,it was pain in the eye.

AND THEN

just yesturday i took the case off,and i notice that when i hold it tight there is cracking plastic noise. when i try to hold it firm and etc shake it-cracking noise.

AND THEN

as i shaked it a few times,i hear rattling sound from the INSIDE!!!!

NO falls,NO scratches,NO physical damage on it.

today im going to tmobile and if they dont give me new (these faults are serious) im gonna set the store on fire. im pissed as hell and will talk only to the boss of the store. pain is i CANT take it directly to apple,couse by contract tsh*t handles this stuff.

Wish me luck and ill let you know how it went im goin there in about 2hours.

EDIT

im back. thy took the phone and theyre sending it to their servis of somekind and then they will know if they will repair it or give me new one. got some sh*tty samsung while this is taken care of.
    actually their service was kinda OK this time.
  2. twigster9

twigster9 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Oh. That sucks. Good thing you didn't set the store on fire lol. Your in Germany right?
  3. loop4444

loop4444 Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    No,actually i live in croatia.
  4. brownbox

brownbox New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    haha, you may have read my post when i was b*tching about my vodafone iphone having the same problem (the backlight leak). I sent it back 4 times and the new ones all had light leaks, some bigger and some smaller. I also had a problem with dust getting under the glass.

In the end i settled with the best one (small light leak, no dust). As much as i felt sorry for the poor vodafone people on the other end of the phone, i couldnt help but shout foul words at them
  5. loop4444

loop4444 Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    this time im checking it in the store,i was fool 1st time not to check it. i also got a touch and i expected same quality..Well,if there is need ill change 100 iphones till i get the NORMAL one.
  6. Spartigus

Spartigus New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    I feel your pain. I got an iphone 3G, there was absolutely no probs, i was a happy camper. I then got the iphone 3GS the day it was released in Australia, and it made a horrible rattling noise, and about 50% of the time, when the speaker made a sound (SMS or something like that), the noise was distorted. Im just waiting till they get more in stock, one has my name on it

Please Register or Log in to view images

. But i will check it in store.