Im Looking For One Of The Best Cases

Discussion in 'Accessories' started by tornbacchus, Jul 4, 2008.

1. tornbacchus

tornbacchus New Member

im looking at this one because i dont have to order it http://www.bestbuy.ca/catalog/proddetail.asp?sku_id=0926INGFS10095005&logon=&langid=EN

and the incase slider that i have to order. if anyone has the one above and likes it, i might get it but im leaning toward the incase.

right now i have a belkin leather case that i hate, it scratched the back of my ipod, its too big and doesnt even have a hole for the light sensor. and most of all, its ugly.
  2. i like the griffen reflect and the incase. my friend has the reflect one and i like it. though i would never get one because i dont like hard cases. i have iskin. i think the belkin leather thing you were talking about my friend has it and he didnt like it so he made a new one in fashions class.
  3. sourluke

sourluke New Member

4. EVIL_MONKEY

EVIL_MONKEY New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    I would recommend the Incase Slider (if you just want tour iPod to look AWESOME), the Griffin iClear or Reflect (if you want overall protection and decent looks. Plus you cant go wrong with Griffin) and finally the Invisible Shield if you want to protect your iPod which adds no bulk and keeps the original look of the iPod, but technically it isnt a case.
  5. potroast32

potroast32 Banned

Easy, I just oredered this

Please Register or Log in to view images

It's a gold replacment back for your iPod touch you pop off the silver one and put on this gold one. It is scratch-proof also. Don't worry about covering the fron of your iPod, it's glass so it wont scratch(it pretty well doesn't break). Here is a reveiw on it..HERE and to contact the person you can order it from click Here
  6. slname

slname New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Doesn't changing your backplate void the warranty?
  7. HotBrownies

HotBrownies New Member

yea bro, thats what i thought. anyone wanna shed some light on this
  8. potroast32

potroast32 Banned

im going to shed some light like one of those black preachers:
    If you have a problem in which you need to send it in you will simply put your old back on again.... also jailbreaking voids your warrenty but that doesn't stop people
  9. halohalo09

halohalo09 New Member

i have that griffin case that the op was referring to.

its actually really good at protecting the ipod. came with the shell (drawback: translucent back), a microfiber cloth, and a screen protector.

i recommend it. but if u want complete protection. i would recommend getting a belt case, not the ones specifically for ipod touch, but for a palm or similar.
  10. wolfore

wolfore New Member

I have the griffin éelam convertable leather case it's pretty good it has a belt clip that is removeable and I can pull the front cover off if I want and tv iPod fits in it very well