I'm... Just.. Stuck.

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Heffe, Apr 17, 2009.

1. Heffe

Heffe New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    I cannot decide. I have an iPod touch (Generation 1) and I cannot decide what to do. *IF* the iPod Touch (Generation 3) comes out... Then.. Like.. Here I'm probably leaving you off saying, "WTF?" (No you're not funny if you post that under this which you will do. I know who you are. You better watch your back tonight.)

1. I like my !JB! iPod Touch (Generation 1) But I also looked at Generation 2 which ALL my friends have.. It's cool.. I guess but not worth upgrading to. (OMFG IT'S CHEAPER THAN MINE WTF.)
    2. If the iPod Touch (Generation 3) does come out... Like.. I would normally get it but it should be the same price as... 2nd Generation.. <_< >_> But seriously if it comes out the only thing I'm wondering is.. How long before it's JailBreak-able.

:|
  2. Teslanaut

Teslanaut Well-Known Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    Why worry about the new iPod Touch? What about the one after it?
  3. mitchell209

mitchell209 Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Well, the 3G most likely won't be out until September. And I would think that it would take a little while for it to be jailbroken, and if the Dev Team does find a jailbreak they might not even mention anything about it, since they don't want Apple to change the hardware and stuff for the iPhone. and because of all that crap that happened with NitroKey when they had released the lite version of redsn0w.
  4. Heffe

Heffe New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    *Twitch* And what about the one after that... o.0
  5. Teslanaut

Teslanaut Well-Known Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    That's what I hate about Technology. There is and always will be, one after another :\

Just.. Try and settle with what you already have. I am, with my 1st Gen iPod Touch.
  6. Ezekeel

Ezekeel New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    Wait till you lie on your deathbed, then buy the latest iPod there is. This is the best iPod you will ever get. Problem solved. No, don't thank me, thank my parents.

Please Register or Log in to view images

7. b1j4nt

b1j4nt New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    agreed, I appreciate my 1g iPod touch. Some people cannot afford an iPod touch let alone food so appreciate what you got rather than looking at what your friends have and wanting that.
  8. whcodered

whcodered Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    It depends on your needs and priorities. If your 1st gen is working fine and you don't want to dish out the cash for the new one, then don't. But if you reaaallly want that speaker and the faster processor and the volume rocker and basic bluetooth support and any other goodies the 3rd (and 2nd) gen has, then go for it.
  9. Lee

Lee New Member

I agree

I dont feel that anything is offered to suite my lifestyle to warrant updrading from my 1st generation model.

If you have the disposable income then treat yourself !

If you live by 'what if's ' then you'll never move forward. ! !
  10. anigma

anigma New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Just stick with your first gen. The extra features on the second gen aren't even really worth anything. The speaker, imo the most "useful" of the new features, is completely trash. You already have a 1st gen, no need to be greedy now.