I'm In Need Of A Case / Screen Protector ?

Discussion in 'Accessories' started by JonnyK11, Jan 4, 2009.

1. JonnyK11

JonnyK11 New Member

I am in need of your help! I have been searching for an Ipod touch 2G case but I just cant choose which one ? I just want your views on which type of case would suit my needs ! I am looking for a case which doesnt add much bulk and doesnt make the appearance of the ipod much different. I have already tried the invisible shield but didnt work out great and i am starting to dislike it! i feel i need a case in order to give it protection! Any ideas would be great!

Next, what screen protector would you recommend with the case if needed! As i said i had the invisible shield but the glare from it really is quite annoying!

So if you post what case / screen protector and maybe a reason for it! I would appreciate any help from you all!

Thank You!!

Also I got my ipod touch for christmas so im not the best at knowing what goes with what so yet again i would love your advice!
  2. themoonglows22

themoonglows22 New Member

Maybe a power support air jacket, it comes with 2 types of the, IMO, best static screen protectors, although it is a bit pricey
  3. JonnyK11

JonnyK11 New Member

i will check it out! Thanks! do you know of any good cases ?
  4. noamhir

noamhir Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    try switcheasy cases
  5. Germany

Germany Banned

I agree. My RebelTouch from SwitchEasy is an amazing case. It is very protective, looks amazing, and comes with great accessories. I don't recommend using a screen protector. You have to be pretty careless do damage your screen, and I personally hate plastic all over my iPod.
  6. JonnyK11

JonnyK11 New Member

Thanks I will took a look at the switcheasy cases! Keep posting Im open to any answers! Pleasd keep them coming!
  7. mieraisamazing

mieraisamazing Banned

speck pixelskin silicone cases... i posted some pics up and a little mini review if you wanna take a look in the ipod 2g cases section... really no bulk.... very very protective... the silicone is THICK! very nice case and well worth ur money! if u dont wanna add bulk and u want to protection, go this way.
  8. JonnyK11

JonnyK11 New Member

Ok cool I will take a look at these! Thanks for the help so far! Still searching haven't made any decisions yet !
  9. NickPod

NickPod Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    One of the possibilities on my list is the DLO SoftShell with a BSE to prevent scratches.
    I still haven't decided if I'm going to get that or the RebelTouch.
  10. JonnyK11

JonnyK11 New Member

I have been looking at the Switcheasy cases and they look very good so i am aiming towards them but in my opinion i like the design of the neo touch more than the rebel touch. Is there much difference between the two cases and does anyone know where i could buy this case.

I am from the UK so i need a website where I can pay in £. Also i am looking for a safe website as it will be payed by credit card!