I'm in love.

Discussion in 'Audiophiles: Headphones, Earphones, etc.' started by bamhm182, Jun 6, 2009.

1. bamhm182

bamhm182 Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    My stock iPod Touch headphones have been getting progressively worse, so I decided it was time to get some new ones. I told my mom I needed some new headphones, she got me some cheap ones. I convinced her to take me to the store so I could get some real headphones.

I ended up getting some Koss KE29Es. The first thing I noticed was this new thing called a bass guitar. Jk, but seriously, the Apple headphones have NO bass. I was highly impressed with the bass on these guys. Another thing that I love about these headphones is that they're long enough to reach my pocket. I'm 6'4" and the Apple headphones just barely reached my pocket, than if I twisted wrong, it'd pull the headphone out of my ear. They're black, which is a plus since the iPod is also black. My mom thought I was insane, and still does, after I told her I spent $30 on them. They're worth every penny though.

As much as I'd like to say that they're 100% great, I do have 1 small complaint about them. That complaint is that the built in remote is way too sensitive. I wear my headphones running down my back, and about once an hour or so I'd have to reach my back and turn the volume back up. That can EASILY be solved with a bit of electrical tape though. Another problem that some people might run into is that the medium cover size sticks on the body of the headphones, making it somewhat less noise isolating. Luckily, I've got large ears, and the large size fits just fine.

Bottom line, if you're looking for some new headphones and don't lave loads of money, I highly recommend these great heaphones.

I'll edit my post with a full review containng pictures when I get on a computer and my camera decides to take some good pictures.
  2. migui

migui New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
  3. SumDaii

SumDaii Active Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    I hope you two have a long and happy life together

Please Register or Log in to view images

4. willdacracka

willdacracka Member

Device:
    iPhone
    How did I know this wouldn't be a personal love? -_-
  5. thechungster

thechungster Super Moderator Emeritus

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Whaa?!

Please Register or Log in to view images

My parents don't know about my ones...but they would go more insane then yours lol
  6. EBOBO

EBOBO New Member

My mom complains after I bought my brother $10 Gumy's. I don't ever know how I'll purchase some decent 'phones.
  7. bamhm182

bamhm182 Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    lol, chungster, I'm sure my mom would straight up have a heart attack if she knew how much you spent on headphones.

Just curious, but what is your music encoded at?
  8. RevengeIsSweet

RevengeIsSweet Banned

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    I've spent money on 10 sets of headfones this year,
  9. leadergo

leadergo Active Member

I still spend on the Apple Stereo Headsets with Mic because when i listen to my songs and I get a phone call, they come in handy. But the Apple Earphones just suck at life. No bass, some static shocks, and they're a pain to untangle sometimes.
  10. Radish

Radish Banned

Device:
    iPod touch
    Most I spent on headphones was 80 bucks for sennheisers.