I'm in a bit of a mess with headphones...HELP!!!

Discussion in 'Audiophiles: Headphones, Earphones, etc.' started by auni1996, Feb 19, 2010.

1. auni1996

auni1996 New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Erm...I need headphones, but I don't know what kind of get. Firstly, I absolutely hate the iPod Earbuds coz they fallout. I don't know I i'm not putting them on right or if my ears are too small, but they fall out :S

Thats why i'm thinking of getting IEMs. Thing is, they pretty much block ALL sound, and I kinda need to hear sometimes.

So can you suggest something in between. Something that'll stay in my ear, but i'll still be able to hear people with.

Oh, and...I absolutely don't care at all about sound quality, and this needs to be $20. I really just want to listen to music. I don't care about sound quality...

EDIT: Also, I realize this is hard to match. By being able to hear other people, I mean I want to be able to just turn down the volume and still be able to hear people. And I'm ok with eBay (actually...I prefer it...they ship to Canada most of the time).
  2. J-Phone

J-Phone Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    skullcandy ink'd $13?
    marshmallows - $10
    apple remote w/ mic $30

if you want in ear and really cheap check out your thrift stores, 99 cent stores, and other cheap selling places.
  3. auni1996

auni1996 New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    But the thing is, wouldn't those completely block out sound, so I wouldn't be able to hear anything people are saying. And by I don't care about quality, I mean at least as good as Apple Earbuds.
  4. J-Phone

J-Phone Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    those i have and they let u hear outside like whispers if u put low enough
  5. Hellishness

Hellishness Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    i have ink'd's and they block out most of the sound, especially if you have them up fairly loud. if you have them at a reasonable (about 1/4 on iphone/ipod touches) you can hear fairly well. i've never really had a problem with it...
  6. Sitruss

Sitruss New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    I had the ink'd and I wanted to kill myself because of microphonics and horrible noise isolation. They would be perfect for you.
  7. J-Phone

J-Phone Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    also i saw some ink'd at tj maxx for like 4 bucks. try looking at yours if you have a store near u
  8. auni1996

auni1996 New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    I actually live in Canada. Gonna check Winners (Marshalls) later.
  9. J-Phone

J-Phone Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    yea tjmaxx and marshalls are almost the same, i have a marshal near here too, (US)
  10. Shrike

Shrike New Member

Device:
    iPad 3