IM HAVING TROUBLE??? syncing mp4 movies to my itouch!!! HELP PLEASE!!!

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by LilBoom, Jul 2, 2008.

1. LilBoom

LilBoom New Member

heres the follow up to the problem im having http://www.ifans.com/forums/showthread.php?p=711862#post711862

i need the latest version Cucusoft DVD to Ipod converter suit. because i am having problems getting movies to my itouch it converts it to mp4 properly and it appears in itunes but when i try to sync it says cannot be played on this ipod wtf am i doing wrong! im trying to follow these instructions here

http://www.dvdtoipodtouch.org/dvdto...ert-video-to-ipod-touch-video-mp4-on-win.html

but without the latest version i cant!
  2. crizh4x

crizh4x Active Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    If the video will open in iTunes, right click it and say convert for iPod, or iPhone if there is that option. no biggie.
  3. LilBoom

LilBoom New Member

yeah that allows it to sync to the ipod but then its all White and i cant see the movie!!!! you know what i mean!!

plus the files im converting are rm and rmvb is that a problem!
  4. crizh4x

crizh4x Active Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    How big are the files? plus I don't thik I can fully understand your situation very well, can you explain better?
  5. SirZyrion

SirZyrion New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    I'm having the same problem with my Touch. I have a ton of movies in iTunes, they've been "converted" to iPod/iPhone compatible files via iTunes, and I can sync them to my iPod. but when I play them, there's no sound on most of them. There's a few that do have sound, but most don't. All of the videos have sound when I play them in iTunes though. It's strange.

I'm going on vacation for 5 days tomorrow, and I can only watch like 5 music videos on my iPod! HELP!!!
  6. crizh4x

crizh4x Active Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    That is truly a unique situation.. by what means did you decrypt your DVD's?
  7. batman27

batman27 Banned

8. SirZyrion

SirZyrion New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    Ew... should I start my own thread so I don't theadjack?

I didn't decrypt the dvds. I burned some movies, tv shows, and music videos onto DVDs with my digital cable DVR, and then a friend of mine "ripped" the discs to my external hard drive. I still have the discs, so should I try the iPodMe program and see if it can redo the process?
  9. crizh4x

crizh4x Active Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    I'm thinking some strange crap went on in the original encoding, but nonetheless if it plays in iTunes and you convert it for iPod, all should work.
  10. SirZyrion

SirZyrion New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    That's the aprt that worries me. The videos play just fine other than there's no sound... Mad TV is so much funnier when you can hear it.

Please Register or Log in to view images