Im going to kill someone...

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by MasterHak, Dec 15, 2007.

1. MasterHak

MasterHak New Member

if I don't figure out the internet plugin pm me and I will give you my email going paranoid

Pretty please with a nice ipod touch on top
  2. jmiz9000

jmiz9000 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    wat r u asking?
  3. GreeKNastY

GreeKNastY New Member

Device:
    iPhone
    yeah ive tried..ive looked at the 2 threads with the whole apache thing..messd up my winscp that i finnaly got to work..but still nothing...ive gone as far as downloading the file..thats about it..i know how u feel..lol...

if someone can tell me how to retrieve the file from my ipod then hit me up.
  4. MasterHak

MasterHak New Member

Can some one im with me and teach me step by step how to install set up and download the freaking internet plugin

Ive been searching on the forums all day
  5. jmiz9000

jmiz9000 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    i never download it sorry
  6. Snowspot

Snowspot New Member

apache isn't all that complicated, it's just a server that you download then host your own files on. Then when you go to it's web address, it will list your files. The Plug-in you download for safari downloads these files to a folder, then you use the apache server by going to 127.0.0.1 in safari to view your files. This is where you can use your downloaded files :-x

Anyway.. I dunno why I typed that.

I was going to download the plug in but decided against it until someone just creates a decent standalone app. I don't feel like changing all these settings and then having to change them back when someone develops a better plug-in. That'll probably happen in the next few weeks so.. I dunno, you probably don't want to but I'd say to just wait it out. Until you can have multiple downloads, a dowload queue, automatic integration with itunes... it really isn't all that convenient. Using the apache server is still a nice idea to hold some people over though... but if you're having trouble doing this you should just wait o_o
  7. MasterHak

MasterHak New Member

Can u IM me so we could do it step by step
  8. JonSingh12

JonSingh12 New Member

Device:
    iPad w/ 3G
    I have some free time give me your im address and i could help you out step by step.
  9. MasterHak

MasterHak New Member

Finaly my username is rocksolidgamer22