I'm confused...3.0???

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by SugarBob62, Jul 2, 2009.

1. SugarBob62

SugarBob62 Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    K call me stupid if you want haha, but I'm new the Ipod scene, as in I've only had mine for like 3 months.

So then I get this Apple email the other day about a $10 update for 3.0...what the heck is it??

Then I looked at the Apple site to read about the update, but it doesn't explain much. Is it worth the $10 pricetag. And do you REALLY need it? Is it also for the 2nd generation ones, because that is what I have. I just don't see too many new gotta have bells and whistles for it. Is it bad if you don't get it?
    ------------------double post merged------------------
    Oops I didn't realize there was a seperate forum for it, wow it must be special haha. Feel free to move my post if you must.
  2. fyvel

fyvel Active Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    it is not nessecary.. but pretty useful... i love the copyt and paste feature... and the landscape notes/mail/sms is great! for me it runs a little smoother and has a search function that searches sms/mail/apps/and music... so its good.. and up to you if you want to pay $10 for it..

Please Register or Log in to view images

3. iP0DT0UCH 2G

iP0DT0UCH 2G New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    If you ask me i think its worth it, copy n paste is useful plus fun. Some new music features, bluetooth, safari upgrade, and some more.
  4. 42395_skyline

42395_skyline Community Development Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 6
    you can always ask someone for 10 dollars and download it lolz that way for you its free and someone else lost $10

Please Register or Log in to view images

5. Dust

Dust New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    yeah you should get it. its always nice to stay updated and theres new features, like bluetooth, push, and copy and paste. also, apps are gonna start requiring 3.0 soon so you might as well get it now
  6. FruitRocks

FruitRocks New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    lolz...i wouldn't do it. i've had a hell of a nightmare with restoring on 3.0