Im annoyed with some posts

Discussion in 'iPod touch 2G Jailbreak: redsn0w, 24kpwn, etc.' started by Loaded, Feb 16, 2009.

1. Loaded

Loaded New Member

Im pretty sure much of the users like the people making tutorials and programs are getting annoyed with posts like oh no i bricked my ipod heres a fact the ipod cant be bricked unless u mess with some very serious stuff you can mostly at 99.9% of time restore it with iTunes and remember follow all the sections of tutorials or programs or videos you use dont SKIP any ...

I never knew anything about jailbreaking but the other night i did it successfully with redtool .
  2. G8D

G8D New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    This useless post annoys me.

BRB it appears that I have a thread to make.
  3. apples

apples New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    I see what you're coming from, but these people probably just don't know how to restore their iPods.

Just cut them some slack, help 'em out.
  4. G8D

G8D New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    I do agree that some people are annoying in their search for help but we have to help them, otherwise they wont stop asking.

I also JB'd first time no hassle.
  5. Loaded

Loaded New Member

I have been helping some out but they just dont listen most of time lol shift and select restore .... i might make a tut how to recover your ipod if it hasnt already been done
  6. shiben589

shiben589 Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    good for u! and we ALL h8 the n00bs G8D, but ur one of the only few that chooses to so openly complain about it and flame them, THEY DONT KNOW WHAT THEYRE DOING, HOW IS INSULTING THEM GOING TO STOP THAT?