I'm a Tweak I keep formatting and re jailbreaking

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 3.0' started by nicknowsky, Aug 20, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nicknowsky

nicknowsky New Member

Device:
    iPad
    • Illegal/piracy-related discussions
    I'm a Tweak with the REformats and jailbreaks

I do it with my PC, its part of OCD i have I keep RESTORING to OS 3.0 then re jailbreaking over and over, everytime I feel like I have polluted my ipod or added something then deleted, i dunno but the BIG thing has been when I restore to OS 3.0 there is ALWAYS 131mb or 137mb listed on the color as OTHER, ya know at the bottom of iTunes where the BREAKDOWN is of what installed on you ipod. NOW I have NEVER EVER seen that after a RESTORE back the 2.2.1 days. And after I jailbreak its still there.

i know there is some kind of cache sitting in my ipod that wont delete out. Heres a good EXAMPLE: after I restrore and re jailbreak sometime I like to install the mega4i APP store, ya know from MEGA4i that cheapo free app store, anyways after a CLEAN restore I add the Repo to CYDIA install rhe MEGA INSTALLER APP, the I go and click on the APP from the home screen, and SOMEHOW everytime it has my email address cached in when goto LOGIN!!! Why same with iTunes APP Store, why is my account info still there??

I want a clean, freaking fresh ipod touch to play with. I wanna start from scratch and i dont wanna ANY cache laying around I wanna have to type in every email address and password for every account

And if someone could tell me what keeps installing and taking up 131mb of space everytime
  2. Nburnes

Nburnes Well-Known Member

Device:
    OnePlus One
    Please read the rules pirate.
  3. nicknowsky

nicknowsky New Member

Device:
    iPad
    right back at you jr. pirate
  4. Nburnes

Nburnes Well-Known Member

Device:
    OnePlus One
    WTFOMGBBQROFLCOPTERXD

Thanx! You honestly have no idea if I own an OS X license or not.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.