Illumine Theme...

Discussion in 'iOS Themes and Customization' started by DTabs, Dec 9, 2009.

1. DTabs

DTabs New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Hi, You know the icons in the status bar such as wifi signal, play button, battery ect.. Well in all the themes ive had so far, ive been able to change them to my own by ssh and going into the themes folder, then 'bundles', then 'com.apple.springboard', the swapping the 'default' and 'FSO' for whatever i like...

But in this Illumine theme, those 'default' and 'FSO' png icons dont exist for some reason i dont understand ?? where are they ??

I wanna change them too my own, but cant find the originals to replace :S

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. Nathan B

Nathan B Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    Well than apparently the Illumine theme doesn't come with those folders. You're going to have to create them on the iPod touch then add the images you want with the correct names.
  3. sageDieu

sageDieu Banned

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Yeah like ^he^ said, if there's a folder that you know performs a specific thing that you want, just create the folder using ssh or ifile or something and put the needed files in it.
  4. kudvu002

kudvu002 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    im at a loss with your answer, can you try a diff way to explain? do I create the folder inside com.apple.springboard ? in there all we have right now are the battery and headset battery png images. Im trying to change my wifi and 3g icons