I'll send $20 via paypal to anyone who helps me fix my ipod

Discussion in 'iPod touch 1.1.3 Jailbreak' started by registered101, Feb 23, 2008.

1. registered101

registered101 New Member

i was jailbroke my ipod to 1.1.1 from 1.1.3 then i upgraded to jailbroken 1.1.2 and just now i just tried to upgrade to jailbroken 1.1.3 but when installing (the file was very large so it took a long time) i said forget it after waiting 30 minutes and held down the home button to close out installer while the jailbroken 1.1.3 was being installed so then i turned off my ipod and back on but now a black screen with an apple logo shows up, turns off, and turns back on again repeatedly...
    i cant do anything on the ipod and i cant restore it from itunes because its not being recognized
    i tried holding the the 2 buttons for 15 seconds to reset it but when it turns back on it just shows the black screen with the apple logo

i really need help getting it back to normal that ill send $20 to the one whos post worked for me
    thanks.
  2. mmmbutterchicken

mmmbutterchicken New Member

Man you don't need to try to bribe people to help you they will any way. If you wanna do something what those $20 just donate em. And read this http://www.ifans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=41978 it should help you.
    1 person likes this.
  3. Links123

Links123 New Member

hey man

plug your ipod into your pc
    then hold the home button and power button till until the apple logo popsup then let go off the power button but keep the home button held until the usb connection pops up

then restore to 1.1.3

add me too msn at lyrical_links@hotmail.com and i will walk u thoreugh it free of charge

or email me at lyrical.links@gmail.com
  4. JustoHermano

JustoHermano New Member

hold the sleep and home buttons till it turns off then hold just the home button and plug it into a power source this will get it in recovery mode
  5. mitch88ell

mitch88ell New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    If you have iPhuc try enter recoverymode be cmd: "enterrecovery" that should put it in recoverymode then boot from recovery mode by cmd "fsboot" then enter then "cmd go", Then try to downgrade to 1.1.1 and rejailbreak, if you dont have iPhuc here is the link http://[PIRACY.rs].com/files/94411173/iphuc.rar
    I hope it helps...ill PM you later to see if it works
  6. registered101

registered101 New Member

thanks, i have gotten it to work now
    since you were first to post, i will take your advice and go ahead and donate $20 to this site
    thanks everybody else that replied also

Please Register or Log in to view images

7. Go Avalanche

Go Avalanche Banned

thats good of you but id only do that if i searched the forum 88348958 times
  8. mmmbutterchicken

mmmbutterchicken New Member

Your welcome

Please Register or Log in to view images

9. crizh4x

crizh4x Active Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    off topic, but your name cracks me up lol "mmmbutterchicken" where do u guys come up with this stuff? lol.
  10. Kyn

Kyn New Member

throw the piece of poop away and buy a new one

Where's my 20 bucks