I'll rmoteley jailbreak you iPod Touch or iPhone for free!

Discussion in 'iPod touch 1.1.x Jailbreak' started by gadgetsboyj, Dec 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gadgetsboyj

gadgetsboyj Banned

Hi. I have a way to remoteley jailbreak iPhones and iPod Touches. You will download a piece of software onto your PC or mac that would allow me to remoteley control what needs to be done for the jailbreak and I'll be able to chat with you to tell you what to do with you iPhone or iPod Touch. I won't charge you for it, and you'll uninstall the Remote Control software at the end so I can't control your computer. If you want to try it, post here, and I'll give you my E-Mail Address.
  2. Asuraku

Asuraku Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    That's... well... A nervous idea. It would be put to more use if you were a spammer advertising for a tech-support corporation, but since you aren't (so it appears) I don't think people should be downloading your software. Especially if it's for remote user interface.
  3. gadgetsboyj

gadgetsboyj Banned

Software

Its not my software. Its called LogMeIn. It runs over a secure connection and is safe. Do a search for it and you'll find out about it. You can also go to www.logmein.com. Notice that you are directed to a secured site with the https:// begnning.
  4. makaveldon04i

makaveldon04i New Member

no thanks,people can do it for free,and you might as well just send viruses or get personal data since you will remotly acess the PC and have control of it...not a good idea..
  5. gadgetsboyj

gadgetsboyj Banned

No Viruses

If people don't have the time and patients to jailbreak, this would help them a lot. The downloader of the software can't be sent viruses because they would need to buy a monthly subscription to allow file transfer.
  6. Asuraku

Asuraku Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    The software or the site itself aren't the concern. It's how the user will utilize it. You could go in and take copies of paypal receipts or do any number of things. Or you could do what you say and help with jail-breaking iPods. But that fact that this site has almost all the info you will ever need to guide you through a jailbreak (without some one moving your mouse for you) makes you the bad guy in this situation. I'd forget the whole idea for your safety all well as the safety and well being of others here.
  7. iPlunder

iPlunder New Member

Its not hard to jailbreak, no offence but i dont think people should trust you with that.
  8. gadgetsboyj

gadgetsboyj Banned

Safety

LogMeIn doesn't allow remote actions with any secure files or web pages. If the user wanted the remote control to stop, they could just shut down the PC. If the control session was started again, they could boot into safe mode and uninstall LogMeIn. Its completely safe.
  9. whitegreyhat

whitegreyhat New Member

For someone with 16 posts offering to do this, does seem sketchy, but I mean I wouldnt want you on my computer, since I keep documents and sensitive text (bank accounts #s, etc) on my desktop for easy access because I do a lot of payment processing for my work at home business, which you wouldnt have to transfer to pose a security risk, all you would have to do is look at it. So that doesnt make it safe.

It is nice of you if you have no malicious intent but I doubt people here would do it, you might want to like try a more generic site like yahoo questions, or some BB not directed to FANS of touches, people who have less technological knowledge might do it...
  10. makaveldon04i

makaveldon04i New Member

if people arent patient enough to jailbreak their ipods them selves,they shouldnt jailbreak, not everything comes handed to them on a golden plate
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.