iLiberty+ gone wrong?

Discussion in 'iPod touch 1.1.4 Jailbreak' started by internetfloozy, Mar 31, 2008.

1. internetfloozy

internetfloozy New Member

I just tried sunning iLiberty to Jailbreak my ipod touch. Everything appeared to have went smoothly but now itunes doesnt recongize the ipod and the screen is stick with the itunes logo and the USB cable with the error pointing up.

Any ideas?
  2. hiflyer

hiflyer Guest

Open Itunes, plug in the ipod and do a RESTORE to 1.1.4. Setup the restored ipod as NEW. Then open iliberty and do the jailbreak.

Follow the howto in this link: http://ipluspwns.com/?q=node/99
  3. MusicPz

MusicPz New Member

It seems like the problem is that iTunes or his computer doesn´t recognizes his iPod.
  4. opsguy

opsguy New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    iTunes not recognizing the device after jailbreaking with iLiberty is common.
    Normally you just unplug iPod from computer, wait 30 seconds and reconnect to computer. iTunes will recognize it and everything should sync fine.
  5. gorballfilms

gorballfilms New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    not rembering

i just did a new fully restored jailbreak using iliberty and i cant get anything to save my settings like my mail set for how often to check for mail and and how to arrange my contacts list, Noting is saving. I fallowed the how to jailbreak to the letter and i have tried resting all my settings and that didn't work as well. Could someone please help i never had this problem with ziphone.
  6. BigMac45

BigMac45 New Member

iLiberty loves the cack... ZiPhone is wayyy better.. and when pwnage comes out.. iLiberty should comit suicide
  7. Brooky08

Brooky08 New Member

samee here, I tried waiting for 30 seconds but it still doesnt work.

Please Register or Log in to view images

8. Rdude

Rdude Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    iliberty works great for me...all the problems that u guys see i do not have except that my youtube always says it cannot connect, but now i use MXTube, which is awsome, and the game Yeti3D does not work...