iKeyEx's Inferno

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by Retro349, Feb 24, 2010.

1. Retro349

Retro349 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    The lowdown: I installed the Dvorak keyboard last night, and along with it comes iKeyEx3. No problem, right? Earlier today, I added the Japanese keyboard in settings to play around with. I opened up notes, switched keyboards and it crashed. But that's probably because I deleted the keyboards I didn't use. The problem is, when I went back into settings, when I tapped the iKeyEx3 settings menu to turn it off, my iPod (2g, 3.1.1, fake 3.1.3) crashed, and got stuck on the boot logo. I've removed the MobileSubstrate files, the iKeyEx3 files, and MobileWatchdog. None worked.

Now, the BIG problem is, I can't restore, because that would wind me up with 3.1.3. I can get into the filesystem, but not having to restore is very important, more important than ever before because of the new 3.1.3 fiasco.

Any help is appreciated!

P.S.: The thread tags aren't working, says I don't have permission to create tags.
  2. timberwolf9

timberwolf9 New Member

Device:
    iPhone
    Google on how to make itunes use Saurik's server to grab ur sig off of cydia, given that you used cydia. Once you follow one of the guides, you should be able to restore without upgrading.
  3. Retro349

Retro349 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Oh yes, that reminds me. I don't have access to my computer either.