Ikeyex help?

Discussion in 'iPod touch 2G Jailbreak: redsn0w, 24kpwn, etc.' started by Dabone, Apr 16, 2009.

1. Dabone

Dabone Well-Known Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    I just got the redsn0w 0.3 patch and I installed 5-row QWERTY keyboard and hclipboard, but they won't go into effect. not even after a reboot. Can you help?
  2. ryanangus

ryanangus Active Member

Those tweaks might be an extension to Winterboard: Try downloading winterboard first, restarting your device, open up winterboard and enable them

Please Register or Log in to view images

EDIT: Sorry, iKeyEx Needs to be enabled under Settings > iKeyEx > etc. if I remember correctly

Please Register or Log in to view images

3. Dabone

Dabone Well-Known Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    I already did, but when I exit out of settings and go to any app that uses a keyboard, there's no globe to press. When I go back to it in settings, it isn't enabled. It repeats.
  4. EkriirkE

EkriirkE Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Same issue here, everything is enabled. Perhaps iKeyEx is not yet compatible with 3.0? (I'm trying to use the 5-row QWERTY keyboard - no issued on 2.2.1!)
  5. mbranes

mbranes New Member

Same issue

FWIW, I'm having the same problem. 3.0, a number of different iKeyEx keyboards enabled, no globe button. Still hunting for an answer.
  6. Shawa

Shawa Super Moderator

Device:
    Nexus 4
    Installed this on 3.0. Nothing happeed. I removed it, now I've got no 'International' or 'Internantioal Keyboards' in settings.
    Stay away from iKeyEx.