iJailbreak mobile problem

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 1.1.3 Discussions' started by alcohol120, Feb 4, 2008.

1. alcohol120

alcohol120 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    whenever i try to run the ijailbreak afer i install openssh and BSD subsystem i press the home key, slide to unlock and when i press the ijailbreak icon it starts up to the black screen with the keyboard then it starts to run but after about 5 seconds it stops and it seems like i need to enter something. and as i look up the command lines it says permission denied over and over again. so i think that is my problem.. anyone know how to fix it?
  2. ychebunin

ychebunin New Member

yea man, im getting the same thing, wonder if theres anyway to fix it
  3. jls25

jls25 Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    i get the same msg..and it also wipes out ur uninstall list..the apps are there..but there uninstallable.. soo i restored my ipod becus it was adding more stuf to my ipod..i had to re install stuff..cus my ipod didnt detect it...soo the memory was getting full...ijailbreak seems to be the easiest way for 1.1.1 without going to 1.1.1 then 1.1.2 then 1.1.3. can anyone no wat to do..
  4. datsyuk

datsyuk New Member

Mine worked but it said Process Completed and now I'm stuck @ the spinning cog, won't let me power off.
  5. alcohol120

alcohol120 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    yeah this whole jailbreak 1.1.3 thing is pissing me off, i done it like 15 times now and it either recognized as an iphone or the apps dont work or the keyboard freezing and various other problems. just looking for the best method
  6. aftershock68

aftershock68 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    go back to 1.1.2 and wait for the Official Official 1.1.3 Upgrader/Jailbreak

And btw, whats the code for slashthough?

The iPhone thingy is common, sometimes if my cable isnt in the whole way it says it is an iPwn or if theres dust inside the dock connector.