ijailbreak mobile problem/ installer size= 0 bytes?!?!

Discussion in 'iPod touch 1.1.3 Installer.app' started by Yakovlev, Feb 1, 2008.

1. Yakovlev

Yakovlev Banned

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    I'm trying to use ijailbreakmobil and on my friends IFO rienstalled installer it would work. But now with mine I can't rienstall installer, and installer says its size is 0 bytes!!!! WTF!?!?!?
  2. ali.bigolo

ali.bigolo Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    just get hold of an installer.app on the forum, search there is atleast one that I know of, then replace it with your existing installer.app on the ipod using SSH and then, in SSH, issue the following command:

chmod 4755 /Applications/Installer.app/Installer

that will solve your problem

Ali
  3. Yakovlev

Yakovlev Banned

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    hey thanks
  4. Yakovlev

Yakovlev Banned

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    oh yeah, one more thing do you no if the 1.1.1 to 1.1.3 jb makes it impossible to play music bought on itunes.
  5. ali.bigolo

ali.bigolo Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    To be honest with you I did it half assed the first time and it gave me loads of problems so many problems so what I did was (while in 1.1.3) restored to a clean version of 1.1.3, then downgraded to 1.1.1 then oktoprep and 1.12 and finally the official 1.1.3 from the installer and to be honest everything has worked perfectly since (I did restore settings to default (2 times) to fix the time zone problem and that was it).

So that's what I recommend.

Ali