iHomes. Who's Got 'Em?

Discussion in 'Accessories' started by Sarcasm Siempre, May 26, 2008.

1. Sarcasm Siempre

Sarcasm Siempre New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    I have one. Best $100 I ever spent. (Yes, my iPod itself was better, but that was the best $300 I ever spent, not $100.

Please Register or Log in to view images

)

Great sound quality, and now I don't have to hear classical music every freaking time I wake up. Plus, it really brings out the excellent bass part in "Feel Good Inc."
  2. ernestryles

ernestryles New Member

i dont but..

my cousin does and so does my friend that doesnt even have an ipod yet but hes gettin a touch soon. also how did u get a custom boot logo without pwning?
  3. ricardofelix95

ricardofelix95 Banned

4. Sarcasm Siempre

Sarcasm Siempre New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    I put that in my signature thinking that I was going to get one, but I didn't. There's an image somewhere called applelogo.png that shows for a bit after the firmware boot logo. I was planning on replacing that with my own image, but I couldn't find it. As a side note, if you can help me find it (applelogo.png), I will be grateful and give some rep if you want it.

EDIT: I just remembered, Danimator's Customize allows you to change it, if that helps...
  5. Johnny Quest

Johnny Quest Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 6
    it is one of the best radio/ipod/alarm system. It sounds great. It is definitely worth the money to get it.
  6. mac-mini

mac-mini New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    applelogo.png is the logo that minimizes after the startup, not the boot logo

but it is located at /System/Library/CoreServices/SpringBoard.app
  7. kelseyyxxo

kelseyyxxo New Member

Man, that is such a good song. I wanted to get an ihome but i got a different ipod speaker AM FM thingy recently instead. Its called the Teac SR-L230i, its nice looking and has good sound. I bought it for only around $80 bucks at Costco too. hehe

Please Register or Log in to view images

8. hovik818

hovik818 Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 5S
    I am a proud owner of a iHome.
  9. hungryreggae

hungryreggae New Member

ive got something called an ihome2go and it holds a special place in my heart. I bring it everywhere and use it often. It keeps your device zipped safely inside of its hearty exterior. It has a perfect carrying strap. It gets surprising battery life. It comes with a power adaptor and the necessary attachments to clip it onto nearly anything. It looks good in black and has decent sound for its price range. It has a line-in. I love the enclosure so much in fact that ive been thinking about gutting it and putting in my own amplifier and speakers.
    Anyone know what I'm talking about?
  10. impreziv

impreziv New Member

my computer is next to my bed, so for custom mp3 alarm clock i used the Windows Task scheduler. just schedule a certain mp3 to play at a certain time.

right now i have it set to 'Time' by Pink Floyd. the song starts with loud ringing old-school alarmclock sounds. awesome song.