iHome: Need help with Manual Instalation

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by HM82, Jun 1, 2009.

1. HM82

HM82 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Hello,

A few weeks ago, I downloaded "iHome 0.3" for my 2G. I was very pleased with the app, and enjoyed using its features. When the newest verision, "mQuickdo" arrived in Cydia, I wanted to give it a try.

When I downloaded "mQuickdo", I noticed that it took the spot of "iHome". I did not think I would need the "iHome" file (Located in Cydia\Manage\Packages) anymore. Therefore, I deleted it.

When I tried "mQuickdo", I found out it was only a trial version. And that I would need to pay for the full version ($7.00) Now my trial is almost up, and I would like to get "iHome" again, however when I searched for it in Cydia, it was gone.

Now I am looking for a zip file containing IHome on the internet, but cannot find any good methods for sshing it. I have tried but do not know how. This is where I downoladed the zipfile version of "iHome 0.3".

http://8286004365629594360-a-180274...alx29oxLKDlKKeGuHTwfZhsLMHtMGOMybxKIsCdxhyA==

Can somebody please tell me where in WinSCP, I need to copy these files too. I have tried numerous times. The closest I got was when the icon appeared on my springboard, but when I touched it nothing happened. I must be missing something...

Any help is GREATLY appreciated!! I miss iHome!!