IHibernate

Discussion in 'Application Ideas' started by dude111115, Jul 19, 2009.

1. dude111115

dude111115 Banned

Device:
    iPod touch
    Hi, i need something bad. my ipod has a really SHI**Y battery, so i have a question. can you guys make a mod or tweak or toggle to make the ipod save its current memory to hard drive and hibernate to turn it off saving your current status in apps, but so it still starts faster and saves TONS of battery, like when i go to sleep i have to recharge my ipod PRONTO or it dies on me, and i dont wanna wait for it to turn on since we dont have a idisk defrag on here it slow as hell to start up
  2. pwnthe2G

pwnthe2G Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    thats what the button at the top does? mostly.. people have seen the cpu usage on the ipod when its asleep.. its zero or very close.. you probably just play alot of cpu intensive apps, like i do, my battery gets killed, i have to pace my day out when i play lol but if i dont play cpu intensive apps my ipod will last for 2 days..
  3. dude111115

dude111115 Banned

Device:
    iPod touch
    Hey man, i mean something that shuts it off completely and still saves progress. my battery sucks so mmuch that after about 6-8 hours of standby it goes red from full charge and no use. anyone got an idea?
  4. pwnthe2G

pwnthe2G Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    i dont think it can do that... i mean.. u can... but it wouldnt be what ur asking out of it.. it would turn on and like self-open ur last app.. but only to the menu... thats something i can do on my computer and if i knew code for my ipod like that i could do it for that too.. but it wouldnt be like a pc's hibernate