IHELP: Issues in my iTouch after I Pwned it

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by nextheaven, Aug 14, 2008.

1. nextheaven

nextheaven New Member

Aug 14, 2008
    First of all congrats for you great job helping the iCommunity of apple toys fans

Please Register or Log in to view images

. I need some help here.

After i donwgrade my iTouch from 2.0.1 to 1.1.4 my iTouch show several issues as described in here:

Walktrough of the disaster

1. Before I Pwned my iTouch I did a jailbreak using ziphone
    2. After that I upgrade to 2.0.1 FW with WinPwn, everything ok.
    3. Then I realize that 2.0.1 FW sucks (to much issues vs the benefits), I really miss my 1.1.4 apps and decided to downgrade to 1.1.4.
    4. I use WinPwn 2.0.4 again to downgrade (first i iPwned the iTouch so i can install the custom firmwares)
    5. Downgrade first try: I build the custom firmware with all my old apps installed, to avoid the work to re-installing everything manually. Everything looks work fine, but every single thing i do, my Itouch get freeze
    6. Downgrade second try: I build a new custom firmware with just the Installer pre-installed, restore my Itouch with the new Custom Firmware, and install all my old apps by hand, then I sync my music (3006 songs). When I try to listen music on my iTouch, the screen turn black and the iTouch lock, i slide the bar to unlock, and autolock again, i slide again and again but nothing, there were no way to use mi iTouch again, I turn off and on, i reset by pressing power and home buttons together, but nothing, my iTouch still in a lock cycle

7. Downgrade third try: I restore again with the second try builded Custom Firmware, and still sync the songs....

There are known issues with the iPod Touch and WinPwn?
    There are known issues with the downgrade proccess?
    There are known issues of using WinPwn after jailbreaking with Ziphone?

Please help me, i want my electronic best friend back.

Thanks in advance.