iGreetings from Brazil

Discussion in 'Introduce yourself' started by Henrique, Nov 8, 2007.

1. Henrique

Henrique New Member

Oct 29, 2007

Well I´m reading here and there and I´m pretty much crazy about the idea of installing just two iphone apps on my recently bought 16gb Ipod Touch: Notes and Maps. Those two would be veryy helpful. I maybe interested on a sort of Copy/Paste aplication.

Here is the use:

Let´s say I´ve added a couple of music to the Ipod. After adding some music I connect to internet to grab the lyrics. As an example, I´ve added the Beethoven 9 Symphony Karajan´s "Ode to Joy" with choral. It has some nice german lyrics that I would love to have it on my Ipod without need to connect to a hotspot. I would love to have a NOTES kinda software on to paste the lyrics that I collect from internet. So I´ll probably need a copy paste software as well. Any suggestions?

The second use is sort of "trace roots" things on Google Maps. The stretch with fingers is so addictive that I would love to do that on the Ipod. For this, as far as I know I´ll need maps as there is no similar application or site that can go such deep in satelitte images.

Greetings from Brazil
    Henrique Coelho
    Sao Paulo, SP