iGenda(Developers Wanted!)

Discussion in 'Application Ideas' started by Timothy Ratner, Dec 22, 2007.

1. Timothy Ratner

Timothy Ratner New Member

You may have seen the topic titled "school related apps", this app is similar to it. Well since I see my iAnimate idea is most likely not going to be a reality, this app idea with time, can be a real app.

What will the app do?

This app is made to help people in school, at work, where-ever.
    It is used to be an agenda.

Interface

This app will have the interface of a real agenda, much like the calender app built-in with the iPod Touch. The app will be simple and easy to understand at first glance.

Multiple Agendas

This app will allow you to have multiple agendas(i.e. One for Science class, Math class, etc.).

Side-Things

Since most people have their agendas out in class(I think?), it will include side-things, such as graph. calc, periodic table, etc. so you can use in class or work.

Any ideas, thoughts, opinions? Also, to make this post easier to understand, feel free to post something to make this easier to understand for other people.

I hope I can find developers.

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. AnotherFan

AnotherFan New Member

Umm..no offense or anything but isn't that the purpose for the Calendar app? Like I understand you want a few more tabs for each subject, but Calendar comes with the iPod and it's much more simple to use..

Please correct me if I'm wrong.
  3. Apple Guy

Apple Guy Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)