iGameboy Icons

Discussion in 'Customization Requests' started by Nepptune77, May 8, 2009.

1. Nepptune77

Nepptune77 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Is is possible for someone with some time and PS skills to make some rob sheridan iGameboy icons from the psd he included in the theme package? I'm really no good at all at Photoshop (I know very basic stuff) and icons are beyond my abilities.

I have the theme on my iPhone, but there are a few applications that there aren't any icons for. Here is how my iPhone looks without the complete theme:

Please Register or Log in to view images

If I get some responses, I'll have the icon template posted later tonight. Or you can PM me.

Thanks!

Attached Files:

2. anthonyshedrock

anthonyshedrock New Member

Device:
    iPad
    thats cool i want one
  3. Vince

Vince Active Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Can't guarantee anything, but go ahead and post up a link to the theme and the psd. I think this kinda thing would be easier to freehand.
  4. Nepptune77

Nepptune77 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Thanks so much!

I'm missing MxTube, Pandora, MewSeek, StatusNotifier, Medical Calc, ComicViewer, Amazon.com, Trace, Jellycar, Stanza, Hit Tennis, VirusLite and Lose it!

That's a huge request I know, so i'll understand if you're unable to do them all, but I wouldn't mind learning how to do some myself. I just need a tutorial of some kind.

Attached Files:

5. dudeitsriley

dudeitsriley Banned

Man I saw this theme a long time ago and was like oh yay a gameboy theme! Then I saw the pics and was like "awhh DAMMIT" It was such a good idea but it's soooo ugly IMO.
  6. Nepptune77

Nepptune77 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    ^I thought that too at first, but it looks really cool on the phone, actually.
  7. Vince

Vince Active Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Sorry Nepptune, I got a crapload of homework, and currently interested in a mod of Delnoch's theme. I think the easiest way to do this is gonna be to freehand it, but there are included instructions on how to make icons when you download it. Sorry, cheers.
  8. manutdfan539

manutdfan539 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Mewseek, eh?
  9. Nepptune77

Nepptune77 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    @vince: It's cool. I've got a lot of work/studying currently too, so I'll wait until after the madness to give it a try.
    Or maybe someone else on wants to give this a shot? I would really appreciate it. It really bugs me having an incomplete theme. Thanks!
  10. Vince

Vince Active Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    To be honest it'd be a lot easier if I were doing this on the original Animal Crossing for the Gamecube.