ifrogz touch leather case

Discussion in 'Accessories' started by kockgunner, Apr 9, 2008.

1. kockgunner

kockgunner New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (White)
    everyone's heard of the ifrogz wrapz or the treadz but no one ever mentions the ifrogz touch leather case. does anyone have this case and recommend it? I emailed ifrogz and they said the clip is detachable too although i dont know if a clip nub is permanently attached. i really think this is the best looking case out there but it seems like its nonexistent on the web. is it too new or what? please tell me its good cuz i've been looking for a case for months lol. the link is here btw: http://ifrogz.com/products.php?cat=409
  2. kockgunner

kockgunner New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (White)
    i dont know why the picture didnt get attached before but here's the case in case youre too lazy to click on the link lol

Attached Files:

3. saysay

saysay New Member

i don't really know. It was on sale like last year december for like $15 and I really thought this was the best case out there. But back then I didn't have an ipod and now I didn't "feel like it" since it wasn't on sale so I got an IS. I'm sure it's a great case though...both the touch and iphone one got good reviews on the site.
  4. kockgunner

kockgunner New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (White)
  5. batman27

batman27 Banned

i saw these cases a while back in 2007

Please Register or Log in to view images

. They look awesome because they look well made and stylish. The Leather one looks sexy!!!
  6. cassioassis

cassioassis New Member

dude, that was GAY