If you really want to order an iPod touch 4 online, don't order from Amazon.

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by momentumhacker, Sep 16, 2010.

1. momentumhacker

momentumhacker New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Although it is $40 cheaper, if you want your iPod to come within a reasonable timeframe, do not order from Amazon.

I ordered on September 3rd, and on that day the email said "Ships in 1-3 weeks." Today is September 16th, and it still says "Ships in 1-3 weeks." Yes, it still is in that range, but still. Kinda ridiculous.

I reordered from Apple and it will get here September 21st, for only $40 more.
  2. 2fast4u5

2fast4u5 Active Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    Yeah, I always thought in-store was/is the best way to go. People are friendly, some pretty sexy chicks help you out... and they give you a little extra on the side if you flirt with them, and most importantly it's easy and quick.

Please Register or Log in to view images

3. mojoman0

mojoman0 New Member

I ordered on Sept. 3rd as well and it says expected delivery sept 16th-23rd...still hasnt shipped, but hopefully soon. $40 is a lot to me for just another week or so wait
  4. Nascarhappyfan

Nascarhappyfan Active Member

Device:
    Samsung Galaxy S3
    Loool! Yeah, and it's more fun, it's better to take your arse off the computer chair and have a trip to the Apple Store than waiting for 3 weeks and hoping that the mailman will knock at your door soon

Please Register or Log in to view images