if u want gpsphone help check this out

Discussion in 'Gameboy Advance emulator (gpSPhone)' started by emilio2312, Apr 3, 2008.

1. emilio2312

emilio2312 New Member

ok i think a lot of people is having trouble with this app so i just figured out this might help them:
    if u have a jailbroken ipod touch using zibri's method this is how i got minw to work.
    first youre gonna need the gpsphone version 1.5.0 which can be found in the Installer.
    next youre gonna download the ziphone ibrickr fix which you can get from unlock.no's source.
    once you get that google down ibrickr and download the file to your pc. unzip and open the ibrickr program and you will now see that you can put files into your ipod. dont forget to connect it to your computer with the original cable.
    next google down gba_bios and download the file. once youve got that go to ibrickr and choose files. navigate using the fake iphone and go to applications and search for the gpsphone app inside it upload the gba_bios file.

navigate using the fake iphone and go to var/mobile/media/ and if you dont have it create a directory called ROMs inside that one create one called GBA.

next search the web for roms i like this website its got almost every game ever released:
    frozen-roms.in
    there you can download roms for free. once you pick one download it and unzip it search through the file until you find a gba file (normally they come inside another zip file inside the original one) extract it and put it in your desktop.
    now back in ibrickr go to the gba directory and push upload files button. select your rom from your desktop and wait for it to upload it may be slow but dont turn that off.
    once its done go to your ipod open the gba emulator and there should be your rom ready for you.

hope this works for you like it did for me.

ps. im not responsable if you break or brick your iphone or ipod touch.

reply if it helps.
  2. Sickly_slick

Sickly_slick New Member

good guide, but doesnt really "help" people's problem with it, it just tell them how to set up gpSPhone. btw, you are not suppose to give links that conducts piracy.
  3. eddy808

eddy808 New Member

I have 1.14. There is no applications folder. Where do I put the bios?
  4. emilio2312

emilio2312 New Member

it should be the first one in the fake iphone
  5. emilio2312

emilio2312 New Member

sorry about that i forgot to say that you are supposed to download only the ROMs of the games you own. its against the law otherwise.
  6. eddy808

eddy808 New Member

first one? I'm looking for it through ssh.
  7. Sickly_slick

Sickly_slick New Member

its in /Applications/gpSPhone.app/
    try another/simpler program if the program you use cannot find this folder or you can't find this folder
  8. eddy808

eddy808 New Member

a simplier program? I'm using Winscp. Why would it hide my applications folder? Can someone give me the directory from root to the app folder for 1.14? I swear I've been through every folder.
  9. dixon_grantyo

dixon_grantyo New Member

whats the source that you can get "ziphone ibrickr fix"
  10. Sickly_slick

Sickly_slick New Member

i.unlock.no
    type it after http://